We are delighted to offer quick like a bunny shipping, with orders that are placed before noon on business days shipping same day in the most cases. Because of this we ask that any order corrections must be made within two hours of orders placement, and we are not able to accommodate order adjustments (additions or subtractions to orders) unless there are extenuating circumstances and customer service is contacted immediately upon order placement.
We suggest that when sending a gift you give the recipient a "heads up" that a special delivery is on the way so they can be on the lookout. Once the package leaves our warehouse we have put our trust in our shipping partners, and once it is delivered to you or your recipient we trust that it was received and is Giving Glad Dreams.
1. How do I track my order?
Once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation via email. If you need help tracking your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-251-1266. Please have your order number available.
2. How do I create an account?
Click here to create your customer account. Once your account has been created you can save your shipping and billing information for fast and easy ordering, and you can also view past purchases.
3. How can I view my past orders?
You must create a customer account to view past orders. If you do not have an account our customer service team will be happy to email you your past orders. Please email email@example.com or call 833-251-1266 for help accessing your past orders.
4. How do I sign up for emails?
Visit the Email Sign-Up page to sign up for regular news and offers!
5. How do I order gift wrap?
Click here to order gift wrap or you can add gift wrap to your order at checkout.
6. I can’t find the item I am looking for, how can I search for it?
Please use our search bar at the top of the website using keywords like product descriptions or character names to locate an item. If you still cannot find the item you are looking for please email or call our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-251-1266 .
If you are looking to replace a lost lovey that is not in our current line please visit our Replace a Lost Lovey information page.
7. Can I order Internationally?
Yes, you can! While we do ship internationally, we also have international partners who stock Bunnies By The Bay:
Bunny In A Box - UK
Here you will find a delightful assortment of gift sets with hand illustrated cards that ship "quick like a bunny" to our Bunnies By The Bay Fans in the UK
Bunnies By The Bay - Japan
If you are looking to purchase Bunnies By The Bay Product in Japan you can order directly from: https://www.bunniesbythebay.co.jp/
Bunnies By The Bay - China
Bunnies By The Bay products can be purchased in China through our official website: www.bunniesbythebay.cn
or on TaoBao here or by visiting our location inside FAO Schwarz Beijing in the China World Mall.
For ways to purchase Bunnies By The Bay products in Canada please contact our Distributor:
Outta The Box
Australia & New Zealand
For ways to purchase Bunnies By The Bay products in Australia and New Zealand please contact our Distributor:
James Thurlow - Sales & Marketing Director
Jasnor Pty Ltd
Unit 5, 13-19 Coora Road
Oakleigh South, Victoria, 3167
Office: 03 9562 9900 ext.38
AU: 1300 881 940
NZ: 0800 527 576
For ways to purchase Bunnies By The Bay products in England please contact our Distributor:
Deva Designs LTD.
6 Chelford Close Sealand Road Ind. Est CHESTER CH1 4NEOffice: +44 (0)1244 390 191
Fax: +44 (0)1244 390 232
Registered in England
Norway, Sweden & Denmark
For ways to purchase Bunnies By The Bay products in Norway, Sweden and Denmark please contact our Distributor:
Nedre Lianvei 13
Lier 3400, Norway
For ways to purchase Bunnies By The Bay products in Singapore please contact our Distributor:
Ben JR Concept
8 Butterworth Lane
Office: +65 900 168 42
For ways to purchase Bunnies By The Bay products in Chile please contact our Distributor:
Maria Jose Zabala
Juan Bautista Pastene 3061
Office: +56 26549777
PAYMENT & TAXES
1. What method of payment do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment :
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and Elo.
- Gift Cards: Bunnies By The Bay Gift Cards
- Payment Partners: Google Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal, Shop Pay and AfterPay and Alipay - please note that with these forms of payment you will redirected to their site to complete your purchase on your account. You much have an already created account with these partners to use this form of payment.
2. Will you charge sales tax on my order?
We charge taxes in Washington state as well as additional states where economic nexus has been achieved. For further information please contact customer service.
3. How do I use my gift card?
Please add your gift card code at checkout in the box that says “Use Gift Certificate” located below your product selections in the shopping cart.
Newborn & Baby Apparel Sizing Guide
SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. Please review our shipping policies here.
2. Please view our return policy here.
3. For international shipping options please first visit our list of International Partners here. When ordering from the US, our shipping fees cover duties and taxes.
4. We offer In-Store Pickup at our Flagship Re-Tail Sales store, located at 710 1st St. La Conner, Washington. Please choose this option at checkout. Processing time will generally be within 24 hours unless a personalization has been requested, which may add an additional business day to complete. When your order is ready to be picked up you will receive a confirmation message. Please do not arrive before you have received this message. Please have this confirmation with you when you arrive. Pick up is only available during business hours.
5. Once packages leave the Bunny Warehouse in Anacortes or LaConner, WA we entrust our shipping partners UPS and USPS to provide service and delivery as stated with our terms of agreement. We do not have full control of their services, but will always do our best to help our customers. If you are experiencing a problem please contact our 24-carrot customer service team and we will assist you or direct you to the proper shipping partner for questions and concerns. For specific shipping and delivery questions please reach out to the carrier service for updated information.
COUPONS, PROMOTIONS & SALES
1. How do I use a promo code?
At checkout please type your promo code in the text box that says “Use Coupon Code” and click “Apply”. You will see the coupon has been applied below your subtotal. Coupon codes cannot be applied during special sale weekends, combined, or used more than one time. Gift Sets are not eligible for additional discounts unless specifically stated in the promotion. Promotional coupon codes and Bunny Rewards point redemptions are unable to be combined.
2. Can I use an expired promo code if I miss a sale?
Promo codes are only valid through their expiration date.
3. Can I redeem bunny reward points and use a coupon code at the same time?
No, coupon codes and bunny reward point redemptions cannot be combined.
Please note: on products where the embroidery is on the ear, we embroider through all layers of fabric so there will be a "back side" of the embroidery on the opposite side of the name. See below for an example.
LOOKING FOR AN OLDER SECURITY BLANKET OR SECURITY FRIEND?
If you're looking to replace or buy a backup security blanket or friend for your child and you are not able to find it on our site:
- Check our store locator and see if a store near you has one in stock
- Search Google for other websites that may be selling the item you'e looking for
- Still not able to find it? Contact us and inquire about getting a custom item made at our workshop or visit our replace a lost lovey page.
CUSTOM MADE ITEMS
We are happy to make a custom security blanket or friend for you, provided we have the fabric on hand. Please visit our custom made, lovey replacement page for more information: Replace a Lost Lovey
CARE AND CREATION OF PRODUCTS
For a complete guide to the proper care of keeping of our products please click here.
For a guide to the care of face masks please click here.
Our products are handcrafted in our own workshop in China, where most of our artisans and seamstresses have worked for us for over sixteen years. In some cases we have three generations from one family and we do consider our workshop members family.
Our staff in China as well as in other parts of the world are treated fairly and paid well according to any global standards. Our factory is audited by internationally recognized services for safety and compliance to relevant government standards.
We are proud of our team.
Our product safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our products are made to go in the hands of babies, and we take that very seriously. We create products with hand-embroidered features instead of plastic eyes for safety. All of our products meet or exceed the standard for babies' product safety. We are happy to provide a copy of all testing certificates upon request, please contact us for more information.
Please remove all hangtags and plastic packaging before giving products to babies and children.
Please note that the academy of pediatrics states the a lovey, blanket or stuffed animal should not be left with a child unattended until they are 12 months of age. For more information on introducing a lovey to your child please read our blog.
If you have questions about collectible bunnies, we are able to help you with the name of your collectible and possibly the year it was made. We are not able to help you establish value for the collectible. You will need to check comparitive websites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Now you can earn points and perks every time you shop. View the details HERE.
Points are redeemable in 100 point ($10) Increments and point redemption cannot be combined with other coupons or promotions. To redeem points please make sure you are logged into your bunny reward account. If paying by credit card you can redeem your points right from your cart using the drop down menu. If using a payment partner please first visit the rewards page where you can view your point balance, and on the bottom of the page you can select the appropriate amount of points to redeem, click redeem points, then copy and paste the provided code at checkout before completing your purchase on our payment partner sites.
STATEMENT OF AUTHENTICITY
How do I update my web browser?
It’s important to keep your internet browsers up to date. Byupgrading your browsers to the latest versions, you can take full advantage ofour online features and keep your computer more secure. Find your browser onthe list below and follow the instructions for updating or installing thelatest version.
The Chrome browser is developed by Google.
Firefox replaces the original Mozilla browser.
Edge is Microsoft’s latest browser, which replaces InternetExplorer.
Internet Explorer is an older browser which works on earlierversions of Windows. You may be better off upgrading to Microsoft Edge (seeabove).
Opera works on many operating systems, from desktop tomobile and Windows to Mac!
Safari is the most popular browser for Apple desktops and mobile devices.
Whitelisting Bunnies By The Bay Emails