About Bunnies By The Bay
As a part of Bunnies By The Bay, no matter the role, you will be joining a team that is all about Giving Glad Dreams to our customers, our co-workers, and outside our business partners.
The type of person who is successful at BBTB is adaptable and flexible, perseveres when the fluff gets tough, and works extremely well with others or alone. There is a shared sense of togetherness and love & kindness that is felt when you walk in the door. We pride ourselves in being accurate, fast, and delivering Glad Dreams wherever possible, and let me tell you, we work hard
The Wholesale Sales Administration and Customer Service role is an exciting role because you will wear many hats and have your hands in many different tasks and duties. If you are eager to learn and grow into a more specialized role here at our expanding company, this is a great starting point to learn what direction you want to head in.
The Wholesale Sales Administration Associate is responsible for ensuring wholesale customer’s orders are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactorily manner. This position supports sales efforts by providing a variety of services, solutions, and support to wholesale existing customers. This includes but is not limited to processing orders, shipping, process returns, sending/receiving invoices, purchase orders, answer questions on existing wholesale orders, setting up assortments in electronic portals, supporting trade show processes and collecting outstanding accounts receivable payments.
This position reports to big Sister “C” Bunny (Chief Customer Officer), while supporting our H-Operations team. The responsibilities below list the job components and their interaction with the various departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver and lead 24/7 24 carrot customer service. Providing pleasant and professional interaction with wholesale customers via phone, email, and in person.
• Managing wholesale orders from customer to order management processing, receiving, processing, tracking and completing orders for existing customer base.
• Data entry of customer orders, shipments, payment applications, and order tracking.
• Maintain Superior product knowledge
• Help customers with brand and product questions
• Assists with accounts receivables, billing and collection.
• Makes outbound collection and customer service calls.
• Planning and managing Tradeshows
• Other duties as assigned
• Compensation is based on a combination of Base salary, Commission and Stretch Bonus
o Hourly Wage – based on experience; $20-24 per hour based on experience
• Benefits – Standard benefits; health care, access to retirement savings and other insurance
Qualifications, Education Experience:
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized, accurate, personable, with the ability to reflect empathy to customers
• Must possess problem solving and self-actuating skills
• Proven ability to work in a team or single environment with good interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to achieve assigned goals and company objectives
• Minimum of 2 - 5 years of relevant experience is required
• Data entry can be required
• Spanish conversational speaker would be a plus
• Proven use of Microsoft Office tools
• Order Management Systems experience is a plus
• Associate Degree is preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment (if applicable):
• Employee works in an office environment, where sound levels are usually quiet.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time and read printed materials along with long periods of time looking at a computer monitor.
• Operate a mouse, keyboard and basic computer, business systems and other service provider integrations.
• Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel super soft product
• Occasionally is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to stoop or kneel and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Bunnies By The Bay was founded in 1986 by 2 sisters Krys and Suzanne. The company was a positive inspiration to a very real and tragic personal event. Our products were inspired by the Sisters childhood with their grandmother Elsa Attaberry. From humble beginnings at street fairs the companies reach can now be found in well-known retailers like Mitsukoshi, Selfridges of London, Arnotts of Ireland, PreNatal of Italy and FAO Schwarz stores worldwide. It is our goal to bring love, comfort and security to our customers and ourselves through our products and relationships. We strive to create a place where everyone can be recused and mended, even broken hearts and we Give Glad Dreams.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification and it may be changed by management at any time. Other duties may also apply. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship
existing between the Company and its employees. Distribution of this item outside of the Company without an authorized release is a violation of Company policy.