Ears to antlers, Bruce the moose, our favorite woodland friend from Camp Cricket is now a Buddy Blanket. And babies just LOVE our buddy blankets, your best bet is to buy these loveys by the bunch! This floppy chocolate brown antlered moose has been hand crafted, with a baby-safe embroidered face and a snuggly soft warm taupe velour split blanket, lined and edged in silky cream satin to soothe and comfort. Embroidered message reads, “Best Friend Bruce” with a tree. Signature three carrot tag for little ones fingers. Our security blankets are a must have comfort for baby. Add a monogram to create an even better baby gift.
16" tall. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. 100% Polyester. Imported.
Why We LOVE Buddy Blankets:
- Parent Approved and Recommended Baby Security Blanket
- Stuffed Animal, Baby Lovey and Best Friend In One
- Super Soft, Multiple Textures for Tactile Development and Soothing
- Hand Embroidered, Baby Safe Details (No plastic eyes or choking hazards here)
- Split Baby Blanket Design for Safety
- Sweet Embroidered Details
- Personalizable for an Extra Special Touch
- Can Ease Separation Anxiety
- Machine Washable for keeping baby safe and clean
- Perfect Baby Shower Gift
Best Lovies around
My son recieved Emitt the Duck Buddy blanket when he was born 6 years ago. He still takes him everywhere to this day. I purchased Bruce the Moose for a girlfriend who is pregnant with her first. The different textures of fabric are so soft and the split blanket is amazing. I hope her furture child loves Bruce as much as my son loves his Duck.