Bunnies by The Bay Anacortes Re-opens Monday, June 8th, 2020
Bunnies By The Bay LaConner Store Re-opens Thursday, June 11th, 2020
Last week, Skagit County moved into Phase 2 of the Stay Home Stay Healthy Initiative of Washington State. We are all happy to be in this phase, as it means there are fewer people sick in our county and our health care systems are not overwhelmed or over capacity. We begin a new and next phase of re-building our business back.
Come and shop both our locations. Our Anacortes location is located at our main workshop in the big blue barn; 3115 V Place, Anacortes. We are open 10:00 to 4:00 Monday through Friday. In LaConner, our address is 101 1st Street (Inside the Step Outside Store) For now, we are open Thursday through Sunday 10:00 to 5:00 or by appointment. Face Masks are required when in the store. We will be observing social distancing in the store.
Now is a great time to come and visit us in LaConner or Anacortes. Come spend the day in Skagit County. Skagit County is truly a magical place with so many wonderful things to do it will require multiple trips this summer. Here are a few ideas!
- On your way to one of our shops, stop by Hayton Farm Berries farm stand in Conway. Fresh strawberries are in and they are FANTASTIC. for more information visit Hayton Farm.
- Just before the bridge, stop by Snowgoose produce stand for ice cream and local farm specialties. For more information visit Snow Goose. Lines can get long for ice cream, so be patient, it is worth that wait!
- I can spend a whole afternoon at Christianson’s The plants, the greenhouses, the gardens, and the gift selection brings LOT and LOTS of inspiration.
- Here is the LaConner Chamber of Commerce website Great places to shop and eat in LaConner. The boardwalk is a DO NOT MISS activity. I think we are so fortunate at the great food options in LaConner.
- Here is a great website to plan some great things to do in Anacortes
- A walk in the Marina and the Tommy Thompson is a wonderful Summer activity
- The view of Cap Sante is not to be missed.
- The food options are AMAZING in Anacortes A few that stand out to us are Adrift, Anthony’s Geredeli, and Nonna Luisa Ristorante.
- After LaConner, you are a hop, skip and jump from Edison. All I can say is YUM. Here is a great article listing three of the top picks!
- Mt Vernon has a wonderful boardwalk on the river for a great summer stroll. They feature great Farmers Markets on Saturday mornings.
- Big shout out to Tulip town and Roosengarde. They are wonderful businesses in the valley. Check their websites for current lists of events